Freqently Asked Questions
A: Lash extensions are a beauty procedure that enhances your natural lashes in curl, thickness and length. Lash artists apply eyelash extensions to each natural lash.
A: Typically they last around 4 weeks, but the upkeep of getting a lash fill is every 2-3 weeks.
A: Your eyes will remain closed while your lash artist separates each natural lash and attaches an extension to the natural lash.
A: Lash application usually takes 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the lash set.
A: It is recommended to get a fill every 2-3 weeks. Our natural lashes go through a lash cycle in which they constantly shed and regrow with the applied extensions.
A: Yes we do fills from other salons, however, the lash artist will consult you on how much work needs to be done and charge accordingly.
A: Lash Dreams carries our own brand of lash extensions, made from high quality and cruelty free synthetic mink.
A: When done properly, eyelash extensions do not damage the eyes or natural lashes. All Lash Dream supplies are FDA approved and all our employees are trained with the latest techniques and safety procedures to ensure the health of your lashes. Clients with sensitivities are recommended to receive a patch test prior to eyelash extension application.
A: Anyone with natural lashes, even if it’s thin, short or sparse, is able to get lash extensions. We do not recommend getting extensions if your lashes have been damaged from another salon or if you have the habit of pulling out your natural lashes. We can offer consultations to see what would be the best set for your lashes.
A: Prior to getting your service done, we offer a complimentary patch test. Eyelash products include latex so if you have any latex allergies, we advise you to not get eyelash extensions.
A: After getting your lashes done, avoid getting your lashes wet for at least 24-48 hrs. Do not use oil based products around the eyes as the glue will deteriorate causing the extensions to shed quicker. We recommend washing the extensions 2-3 times a week to ensure maximum retention. Vitamin intake and various lifestyle habits can have effects on the retention of the extensions as well.
A: To ensure the best retention for your extensions, we recommend not to use makeup around the eyes. Using face makeup is okay, just make sure to use an oil-free cleanser to remove the makeup. The use of mascara is prohibited as it will clump the extensions together and damage the natural lashes. Additional charges may incur if makeup is worn at the time of an appointment.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy — any less will forfeit the deposit.
- 15 minute grace period for appts — any more time is subject to a cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment.
- No call/no show is subject to 50% fee for rebooking and may or may not refuse service depending on the situation.
- A 4-day warranty is granted for a lash fix (MUST contact within 4 days) — foreign fills and mini fills are excluded.
- Foreign fills will be priced upon consultation and not based on current service menu prices.
We offer a 4-day warranty to touch up the lashes free of charge to cover excessive fallout
- Must book lash fix within FOUR days of appointment — anything after will be considered a mini fill.
- Warranty covers only excessive fallout.
- 30 min. time limit.
- Photo is required upon booking.