Lash Dreams Support
Many of your questions can be answered through our FAQ, policies, or warranty section. If you need further assistance, give us a call or text at (725) 208-9600 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Freqently Asked Questions
Lash extensions are a beauty procedure that enhances your natural lashes in curl, thickness and length. Lash artists apply eyelash extensions to each natural lash.
Typically they last around 4 weeks, but to upkeep that glam, we recommend getting a refill every 2-3 weeks.
Your eyes will remain closed while your lash artist separates and isolates each natural lash and attaches an faux extension to your natural lash.
Lash application usually takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on the lash set.
It is recommended to get a fill every 2-3 weeks. Our natural lashes go through a lash cycle in which they constantly shed and regrow with the applied extensions.
Yes we do fills from other salons, however, the lash artist will consult you on how much work needs to be done and charge accordingly.
Lash Dreams carries our own brand of lash extensions, made from high quality and cruelty free synthetic mink.
When done properly, eyelash extensions do not damage the eyes or natural lashes. All Lash Dream supplies are FDA approved and all our employees are trained with the latest techniques and safety procedures to ensure the health of your lashes. Clients with sensitivities are recommended to receive a patch test prior to eyelash extension application.
Anyone with natural lashes, even if it’s thin, short or sparse, is able to get lash extensions. We do not recommend getting extensions if your lashes have been damaged from another salon or if you have the habit of pulling out your natural lashes. We can offer consultations to see what would be the best set for your lashes.
Prior to getting your service done, we offer a complimentary patch test. Eyelash products include latex so if you have any latex allergies, we advise you to not get eyelash extensions.
After getting your lashes done, avoid getting your lashes wet for at least 24-48 hrs. Do not use oil based products around the eyes as the glue will deteriorate causing the extensions to shed quicker. We recommend washing the extensions 2-3 times a week to ensure maximum retention. Vitamin intake and various lifestyle habits can have effects on the retention of the extensions as well.
To ensure the best retention for your extensions, we recommend not to use makeup around the eyes. Using face makeup is okay, just make sure to use an oil-free cleanser to remove the makeup. The use of mascara is prohibited as it will clump the extensions together and damage the natural lashes. Additional charges may incur if makeup is worn at the time of an appointment.
These policies are in place to protect our lash artists.
Thank you so much for understanding.
- We will refuse service if you have previously had an allergic reaction to lash extensions or are allergic to latex
- We require a deposit for all services, unless a card is on file.
- A 24 hour notice is required for a cancellation or rescheduling of any appointment - any less will forfeit your deposit.
- There is a 15 minute grace period for appointments — any later is subject to cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment.
- No call/no show will forfeit your deposit and your next appointment will require a deposit of 50% of the service cost.
- A 4-day warranty is granted for full sets and fills (MUST contact within 4 days) — foreign fills and mini fills are excluded (additional details below).
- Foreign fills will start at $85 and may be subject to upcharge based on the condition of your lashes at the time of appointment.
We offer a 4-day warranty to touch up the lashes, free of charge, that covers excessive fallout
- You must book lash fix within FOUR days of appointment — anything after will be considered a mini-fill and charged accordingly
- Warranty ONLY covers excessive fallout, NOT styling
- A photo of your lashes is required upon booking, to determine the time length of the lash fix